4. Add the cumin, garlic powder, and sprinkle in 2 tablespoons of basil.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer.
6. In a medium sized mixing bowl add the ground beef, eggs, rice and 2 tablespoons
7. Combine the ground beef mixture thoroughly, and form into meatballs, (about
the size of a ping pong ball).
8. Using a slotted spoon, slowly lower the meatballs, one at a time, into the stock
9. Simmer the Albondigas Soup for 20-30 minutes until meatballs are cooked
10.Serve with fresh cilantro, salsa, and warm corn tortillas. You did it! Yum!