Chinese Fried Rice
2 teaspoons olive oil
6 green onions
½ cup baby carrots
¼ cup petite fresh or frozen peas
2 cups cubed ham or pork
2 Tablespoons light soy sauce
1. Cook rice according to package directions. (You will need 3 cups rice).
1. Place egg in small bowl and whip with a fork or wire whip.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large fry pan.
3. Pour in egg mixture, and tilt pan until egg covers entire bottom
of the fry pan. Cook egg until set, approximately 1 minute.
4. Pour egg onto cutting board and using a paring knife slice into thin
5. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in large fry pan, and add the chopped green onions
sliced baby carrots, and peas. Stir for 2 – 3 minutes.
6. Stir in the ham and rice. Remove from heat and add egg strips and
sprinkle on the soy sauce. Yum!