1 ½ cups flour
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups low-fat milk
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 Tablespoons melted butter
Optional: low-fat ricotta cheese
For a savory filling try: scrambled eggs and ham, or blanched broccoli and grated cheese.
For those irresistible fresh fruit fillings you love try: fresh peaches, raspberries, or blueberries.
1. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl.
2. Crack the eggs into a small mixing bowl and give them a quick stir, just
breaking up the yolks.
3. Pour into the large bowl with the rest of the ingredients and using a whisk,
whip the batter until smooth.
4. Heat a medium size frying pan, add 1 teaspoon of margarine and heat
5. Add about 1/3 cup crepe batter, and turn the pan so the batter covers
the entire bottom of the pan.
6. Cook 30 seconds until lightly browned and using a spatula flip to cook
the other side.
7. You can roll, stack, or fold the crepes with fresh fruit. Yum!