Egg and Cheese Breakfast Biscuit Baskets
(Makes 8 servings)
Refrigerated Biscuit Dough (8 Jumbo Biscuits = 16 oz. package)
2 oz. (1 cup) reduced fat Cheddar Cheese
Button Mushrooms (optional)
Chives Cherry Tomatoes (optional)
Red Bell Pepper (optional)
1. Dice the cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and red bell pepper.
2. Grate the cheese.
3. One at a time, flatten and stretch each biscuit to twice its original size.
4. Lightly grease a muffin pan, and place a biscuit into each one.
5. Whip up the eggs one at a time, then pour into the muffin pan. (use a little less than one
egg for each muffin).
6. Add 1 Tablespoon of each of the toppings of your choice, (mushrooms, cherry tomatoes,
and red bell pepper).
7. Sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon of cheese.
8. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven, until golden brown on top, and egg is cooked
through. You did it! Yum!
Note: Biscuit baskets can be cooled and kept refrigerated overnight and then microwaved on medium heat for 1 – 2 minutes.