1 Pizza Dough recipe (from Cookbook #1)
¾ cup pizza sauce or homemade marinara sauce
¾ cup Mozzarella cheese
½ cup turkey pepperoni slices
½ cup sliced bell pepper
1 cup sliced Dinosaur Eggs (pluots)
1 cup sliced peaches
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Grease a pizza pan or baking sheet well..
3. Use your hands and spread the dough out.
4. Use a pastry brush and spread the pizza with pizza sauce, then
sprinkle on the grated mozzarella cheese. Add pepperoni slices.
5. Now for the fun part, add whatever toppings your heart
6. Bake the pizzas in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
You Did It! Yum!