(Makes 12 kabobs or 6 servings)
¾ lb. Ground Beef
¾ lb. Ground Lamb
1 cup chopped Italian Parsley
½ cup Yellow Onion
¼ cup Green Bell Pepper
½ teaspoon Ground Cumin:
1 ½ teaspoon Salt:
¼ teaspoon Pepper:
6 Whole-Wheat Pita Bread
1. Mince the bell pepper, onion and Italian Parsley.
2. Add the beef, lamb, salt, pepper, and minced veggies in a medium sized mixing bowl.
3. Using your hands combine all of the ingredients well.
4. Shape the mixture into 12 lule kebabs, (the shape of a large hot dog)
5. Grill the lule kebabs until cooked through.
6. Serve in warm pita bread, sprinkled with sumac. You did it! Yum!
*Sumac may be found at specialty Armenian grocery stores.