Peanut Butter Apple Puffs
(Makes 8 servings)
Refrigerated Biscuit Dough (8 Jumbo Biscuits = 16 oz. package)
8 Tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
2 small apples (chopped)
2 Tablespoons milk
6 Tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven and grease the muffin cups.
2. Take each biscuit and flatten, stretch, and roll until they are twice their original size.
3. Lay one biscuit into each muffin cup, (biscuit will come out over the edges).
4. Measure and drop 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter into each muffin cup.
5. Core and chop the apples.
6. Measure and add ¼ cup chopped apples into each muffin cup.
7. Using your fingers pull the dough together with your fingers and give a little twist to seal
each Peanut Butter Apple Puff.
8. Brush the top of each one with milk using a pastry brush.
9. In a small bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar together.
10. Sprinkle each one with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
11. Bake for approximately 12 minutes until golden brown. Yum! You did it!
Note: Peanut Butter Apple Puffs can be cooled and kept refrigerated overnight and then microwaved on medium heat for 1 – 2 minutes.