1 Pizza Dough recipe
¾ cup pizza sauce or homemade marinara sauce
¾ cup mozzarella cheese
½ cup turkey-pepperoni slices
1/3 cup of grilled vegetables (try: red, green, and yellow peppers, red onions, tomatoes, artichokes, yellow squash and mushrooms)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray 2 baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces, and using your hands
spread the dough to the size of a salad plate, (Put 2 Personal
Pizzas on each baking sheet).
4. Spread each pizza with 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce, then
sprinkle on 3 tablespoons of grated mozzarella cheese. Add
5. Now for the fun part, add whatever toppings your heart
6. Bake the pizzas in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
You Did It! Yum!
2 teaspoons yeast
2 teaspoons sugar
2/3 cup warm water
1 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup whole wheat flour
1. In a large size bowl dissolve the yeast, sugar in warm water.
2. Use a wooden spoon to gently stir the mixture a couple of times
and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add salt, olive oil, and flour, and wheat flour. Using a wooden
spoon stir until a soft dough ball forms.
4. Turn out onto a lightly floured cutting board and knead for 10
minutes. Knead the dough by using the palm of your right
hand to push the dough down, and your left hand to keep
the dough in place, (add small amounts (add small amounts of flour
if the dough sticks to the cutting board or your hands).
5. Place dough in lightly greased bowl, brush the top and sides of
the dough with olive oil, and cover with plastic wrap.
6. Set the bowl on the countertop and let the dough rise 1 ½ to 2 hours,
until double in size.
Dough may be made ahead and kept in the refrigerator up to 48 hours. Before baking, take dough out of refrigerator and let dough come back to room temperature, (about 2-3 hours).