2 Tablespoons water
1 teaspoon margarine
salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Crack the eggs into a small mixing bowl.
2. Add the water and whisk the eggs until they are well blended.
3. Put the margarine in a medium size frying pan, and
heat on medium until the margarine is melted and bubbly.
4. Pour in the egg mixture.
5. Using a spatula, shift and move portions of the egg around the pan,
(you will see little mounds forming).
6. When eggs are completely set, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
You did it! Yum!