6. Slowly lower the meatballs into the sauce pan and simmer for 2 – 3 hours. Yum!
Directions for Meatballs:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash then chop the parsley and basil.
3. In a medium size mixing bowl add the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, parsley,
basil, and pepper.
4. Using your hands, roll into 11 – 12 meatballs, (about the size of a golf ball), then
place in a lightly greased baking dish.
5. Bake in the oven for 12 – 15 minutes.
6. Add to the spaghetti sauce. Yum!
To complete the recipe:
1. Heat 2 quarts of water in a large stock pot.
2. Add 10 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti pasta.
3. Boil for 10 – 12 minutes.
4. Drain in a colander.
5. Top with spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Yum!