7. Stuff each shell with 2 Tablespoons of the filling and place in a greased 8” x 8”
8. Cover with sauce.
9. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yum!
Homemade Pasta Sauce
(Makes 2 cups sauce)
1 Tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1 small can – 6 ounces tomato paste
1 small can- 8 ounces tomato sauce (no salt added)
1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ cup water
1. In a medium size fry pan, add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and turn the
the heat to medium.
2. Use the garlic press and crush 2 cloves of garlic and add to the frying
pan. Stir with a wooden spoon until lightly browned.
3. Add the tomato paste, tomato sauce, Italian seasonings, red pepper
flakes, and water.
4. Turn the heat to simmer and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon